noun; pronounced (mi-'ka-niks)
1. a branch of physical science that explains how energy and forces affect populations and organizations.
2. the practical application of mechanics to the design, construction or operation of organizations and institutions.
3. the functional and technical aspects of an activity.
4. similar to the study of quantum mechanics but on an organizational and institutional level.
4. similar to the study of quantum mechanics but on an organizational level
...an educational and informational blog of how Islam fits into the Western world.